Founded in 1970, the KARL HUGO Company operates in various domains
- customised industrial machinery and production lines
- manufacture of mechanical and metal parts and sub-assemblies
- coil coaters for continuous sheet-metal coating lines
- engineering and manufacture of pressure and vacuum chambers
- on-site assembly and integration
A true leader in its sector, KARL HUGO has up to the minute machinery that is constantly renewed, as well as a highly-qualified workforce. The different manufacturing sections - machining, welding, assembly - are housed together in an area totalling 8,500 m².
With the benefit of its own engineering office, KARL HUGO can provide complete solutions. The company designs and manufactures customised industrial machinery and production lines. It scrupulously manages each stage in the design, manufacture, assembly and integration processes
Located in the centre of Europe, KARL HUGO combines high performance, reliability and financial stability
KARL HUGO provides products for a wide range of companies in Europe, the Americas and Asia, and complies to the letter with the strictest quality standards, norms and requirements on the market.